Eastown New Cairo City|
SODIC’s Eastown is now launching its last Neighborhood; SPECTRUM directly located on Road 90 and adjacent to AUC. Apartments vary from 130m2 to 220m2 and have views on open spaces and greenery. SPECTRUM is in close proximity to EDNC, the commercial, retail and entertainment district of Eastown and a few minutes away from the clubhouse.
The Spectrum Eastown Sodic New Cairo
FINAL NEIGHBOURHOOD BY EASTOWN
• With a frontage of 255 meters on Road 90, Spectrum is one of the most nicely located neighborhoods as well as the very last of Eastown. Spectrum is in close proximity to EDNC, Eastown’s commercial, retail and entertainment district and a few minutes away from the Clubhouse. Spectrum was designed in a way that most apartments benefit from views of Eastown’s abundant open spaces and a peaceful haven of over 12,000 sqm of greenery on the doorstep.
Residents can enjoy membership at the Eastown Clubhouse just a short walk away from their homes. The Clubhouse features swimming pools, sports facilities, restaurant and a café.
Amenities, Design and More:
• Communal gardens.
• On-ground parking spaces for residents.
• Access points for gardening and maintenance.
• Extremely durable and washable exterior facades.
• Facades designed to conceal AC units.
• Connection point for installation of triple play services
It is NOT ok to contact this poster with commercial interests.