Service Transition is the set of activities/processes that work within the requirements defined in Service Strategy, encoded in Service Design are realized in Service operation, while controlling risk of failure and disruption.|
The ST processes combine the practices of Release management, Program/Project Management and Risk Management.
The purpose of ST is to ensure that new/changed services meet the expectations of the business as documented by the SS and SD phases.
The objectives are:
• Plan/manage efficient/effective service changes
• Risk management for all service changes (new, changed, retired).
• 16 hours of instructor led classroom training
• ITIL intermediate ST exam
• 100% Success Rate
• Hard copy of the material
• Softcopy of ITIL ST material
• E- Certificate
• Highly competent and ITIL Expert certified trainers
• Free refreshment classes within 6 months
It is NOT ok to contact this poster with commercial interests.