ITIL INTERMEDIATE SERVICE TRANSITION TRAINING AND CERTIFICATION PROGRAM (kukatpally)
Tuesday, 10 July, 2018 09:33 Updated On:
Wednesday, 11 July, 2018 13:25 Expires On:
Thursday, 18 October, 2018 16:33 Reply to:
Service Transition is the set of activities/processes that work within the requirements defined in Service Strategy, encoded in Service Design are realized in Service operation, while controlling risk of failure and disruption.
The ST processes combine the practices of Release management, Program/Project Management and Risk Management.
The purpose of ST is to ensure that new/changed services meet the expectations of the business as documented by the SS and SD phases.
The objectives are:
• Plan/manage efficient/effective service changes
• Risk management for all service changes (new, changed, retired).
• 16 hours of instructor led classroom training
• ITIL intermediate ST exam
• 100% Success Rate
• Hard copy of the material
• Softcopy of ITIL ST material
• E- Certificate
• Highly competent and ITIL Expert certified trainers
• Free refreshment classes within 6 months
It is NOT ok to contact this poster with commercial interests.