Hydroponic Kit - NFT Channels-24Planter|
The 24-plant Hydroponic starter Kit allows you to experience hydroponic farming at your home, and now you can grow leafy greens at home and work with hydroponic systems on a small scale as a home garden. With this system, you can grow 24 plants using 3 NFT channels in just one sq meters of space where you can produce good leafy greens for your home and an attached 20 liters water Reservoir.
• Nutrient Film Technique (NFT)
• Hydroponic kit in Bangalore
• 24 planter hydroponic kit
unboxing the system
• Set up time 30 mins
• 1-2 persons for assembly
• hammer and millet
• Base Frame X 2
• NFT X 3
• Leg bar X 2
• Reservoir X 1
• channel holder X 6
• Inlet Pipe X 1
• Outlet Pipe X 1
• Net Pots X 24
• Connectors X 2
• Submersible Pump X 1
• Jiffy Plug X 24
• Nutrient Solution 500 X 2
• Seed packet X 5
How To Setup System:
1. start with base frame
2. connect the base frames with the bars
3. Fix the channel holders to the base
4. Place the NFT channels onto the holders and connect them using channel pipes.
5. Insert the inlet pipe below the inlet cavity, supported by a ring
6. place a reservoir below
7. Place the pump tube and cable the reservoir lid opening. On the other side, join the drain lines with a T bend and drop the drain in the bucket.
8. Place the lid on the Reservoir.
9. Connect the outlet pipe into the Reservoir.
10. connect the outlet pipet to the outlet cavities
11. place net pots into the channels
12. Fill the reservoir bucket with water.
13. Plug the cable into the power socket
14. Your system is ready now.
sowing the seeds
1. Take the jiffy plugs into the tray, pour sufficient water, and wait until the plugs expand fully.
2. Insert the seeds into jiffy plugs between 1-2 mm deep from the plugs' open end. Keep watering them twice a day for about 10 days, avoid excess watering, water them with Nutrients after a week, and keep them in a place where it gets proper morning sunlight for an hour, helping them grow healthy.
3. Transfer the germinated seeds to the NFT channels after 10-15 days and increase to the suggested Electronic conductivity.
4. Allow the plants to grow without disturbing.
1. place your hydroponic system in a place where it gets sufficient sunlight and protects it from the rain.
2. Ensure the water reservoir tank is sealed.
3. Flush the system and replace the nutrients every 100 days
4. check the valves and tubes for any leakages.
1. To avoid pump burnouts, it should always be submerged.
2. Clean the pump motor once in 3 months.
1. every 2-3 days, you need to check the PH/EC.
2. each plant should receive equal sunlight
3. Keep watch on diseases and pests, apply neem oil or soap water, or appropriate pest control measures.
4. Harvest them before over-mature
1. keep filling water/nutrients whenever required
2. for every 100 days, change the entire nutrient solution in a bucket.
http:// https://ridhiorganic.com/product/best-hydroponic-kit-24-planter/ »
It is ok to contact this poster with commercial interests.